Are You Fit To Sell?
Your exterior says a lot about how your home is maintained both inside and out. When a buyer drives by your home or views photos on line this will create a lasting impression, so show them that your property is well cared for. When buyers see an attractive exterior they will be eager to stop and excited to view the interior as well.
Things to think about:
- Make a list of repairs that need to be done on the house
- Clear walkways, driveways, patios, and decks
- Maintain the front and backyard
- In the summer add flower baskets on your front porch, deck, or patio
- Is your lawn in great condition?
- How do your flower beds look?
- Is your entryway clear?
- Are the kid's toys stored neatly away?
- Is the house free from clutter?